Pinterest Verification

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Friday

Its Friday! In case you didn't yet know. Its been an interesting week. 

I started back to work on Monday after being off all but two days in the two weeks prior. I have to say, having a real Christmas break was wonderful. Its definitely what I needed to recharge. Its taken me a little while to get back in the groove though. 

Pop Rocks cooked dinner the other night. It was delicious sweet and spicy popcorn shrimp tacos. I made it again last night, since he had a migraine.

I got a new desk at work yesterday. Consequently, I've cleaned and reorganized my office this week. I love my new desk with all sorts of work space.

I desperately need to clean house and do laundry tomorrow. I got the Christmas decorations semi-packed up last week, but I need to finish getting them into the correct storage locations. I have some in the basement that I need to put into better containers, as well. 

Anyway, I don't have a lot going on. I have an art project to work on this weekend. A girls weekend to plan and some resolutions to plan.

What do you have going on this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your plans for the weekend and the "cleaning up" I am so excited to get a date night with hubby! Cannot wait!!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dontcha love a new desk/workspace?? So cleeeeeeean. If only mine would stay that way!! Glad you got a break....hopefully you can ease back into work newly charged and ready to go.

    The popcorn shrimp tacos sound divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had popcorn shrimp tacos before, but it sounds awesome! I love popcorn shrimp and I love tacos, so I think it is something that I would like too!

    I love a clean, fresh start! Which, I think, is also why I love a new year. And even better that this new year began on a Sunday! Couldn't have planned that one better myself!

    I added your blog to a list on my blog so that I can see at a glance when the company girls update so I can get to know all of you and keep up with you! Feel free to drop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.