Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FinishYear Update

I haven't been very good at blogging lately. Sometimes its hard to express what I have to say. Sometimes I just don't really have anything to say. Here's a quick update on how I am doing with my 2012 goals:

1. Read through the Bible: I've really dropped the ball on this one. I need someone to get in my face about this one and really hold me accountable. Hopefully I can do better on this one and get caught up. I just did catch me up and I am on day 29. So I'm technically only 2 days behind, but I started 4 days ahead. This isn't good. I'm gonna make a mini-goal to be caught up by this time next week.

2. Start a Creative Venture to Help Others: This is still in the works. I am working with a friend to organize this and I have also started telling my friends about it. When I have more firm details I will definitely be letting you know!

3. Keep the house clean: I have been doing pretty good on this one this year. There is always more that can be done. I slacked some last week, because I deep cleaned last weekend for a girls night. I need to get back on track and start cleaning nightly this week.

4. Read two Books a month and Blog about them: So if you've been reading this blog this month, you know I haven't done this. I did finish one book and I will work on a blog for it. I hope I can have it ready for Thursday.

5. Blog at least 5 times a week. January had 4.5 weeks which means that I should have blogged roughly 22 times. I blogged 14 when you count this one. I didn't quite reach this goal (see item #1). I think I mentioned that if I blog 5 times a week for 52 weeks it is 260 blog posts. So I can still catch up on this one.

In other exciting and fun news, you can now follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter!

3 comments:

  1. Are you using a Bible plan, or a specific Bible? I did the NLT Bible in a Year a few years ago and really enjoyed it. I think the NLT is a good translation for daily-plan reading because it's more down-to-earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am using a You Version plan on my phone. I am using the TNIV version but I do love the NLT version of the Bible. I get so much more out of it because I can understand it better.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.