Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Your Personal Christmas Season


I had a fun conversation with some friends yesterday about your own personal Christmas Season kick-off. My one friend mentioned that it was one of two events (a holiday breakfast and the the Christmas parade, whichever comes first). Another said it was when she gets her relatives house for the holidays. 

Mine is made up of two parts. First, there is a rather important meeting that I am in charge of organizing at work and it happens to fall in late November or early December. That has to be complete. The other is for the Children's musical to be done. The meeting is tomorrow and the musical is on Sunday. I'm taking a Monday off to clean and decorate the house! Christmas can finally start! 

What kicks-off your holiday season?

2 comments:

  1. I know you guys have been working so hard! Glad you're getting a rest soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brenda! Are you coming this weekend? It would be great to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.