Pinterest Verification

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Least Favorite (Regular) Christmas Song

So I am sure there are people out there that love the song I am going to talk about today. Much like I am sure there are those that might actually like the worst Christmas Song ever that I posted last week.

Without further introduction here is my least favorite Christmas song.


That's Right Happy Christmas (War is Over) is pretty much my least favorite Christmas song. Not just this version... any version.

Maybe I don't like it because the war my generation is fighting isn't over yet or something, but this song just really bums me out. I am sorry if it is your favorite song, but thats the way I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.