Pinterest Verification

Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Mary Monday: Blanket Monster

I know that, this doesn't quite fit with the Advent theme I've had going on, but it was too funny not to share. Yesterday Mary was cold. She got under the blanket, but sat there looking at us. It was very funny. The picture doesn't quite show it, but I wanted to share it anyway!



In case you've missed it some of my favorite Christmas songs can be found here, here and here.

Some of my deeper Christmas thoughts are here and here.

A very horrible Christmas song and my least favorite Christmas song have made it to the blog as well.

Also some last minute gift ideas can be found here, here and here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.