Pinterest Verification

Monday, December 12, 2011

Merry Mary Monday: 12.12.11

Hey guys, its Mary!


I'm taking over Mom's blog today to talk about what I want for Christmas.

Did you know that mom has a whole pinterest board dedicated to me?

Some of the costumes are scary. I don't want to look like a turkey. I want to look like my adorable self. (Has mom told you what happens to me when she makes me wear a shirt? Oh she has.)

I most definitely don't want to be dressed up like a chia pet. There are plenty of other dogs that look like that anyway. But if I got that superman costume I wouldn't complain. I wonder if it would really give me super powers.

Mom says she wishes it was a Batman costume... cause I already have the ears.

Also, lets talk for a minute about those doggles. Um... no thanks!

I will tell you what I do love - that nesting blanket. Oh, it just looks so amazing. I wouldn't even have to work to build my cave.

What I really want for Christmas is a new collar from Needle Dee Needle Dum. Oh and they have new designs too! I'm getting giddy with excitement just thinking about it. I need to go run in circles, so I'm gonna sign off! Have a very Merry Mary (ha!) Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.