Pinterest Verification

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve Eve


Two days until Christmas EVE!
I wanted to show you my Christmas Decorations - before it gets too late.

So we have a 4.5 foot tree! To get a tree to fit in the space we have available, we had to have a narrow tree (I don't remember the exact measurements) and this was as tall as I could find and still leave room for walking.

Here it is all lit up...



Here it is lit in the daylight....




Next up is our Nativity. I set it up on the banquet top of our china cabinet. This was a wedding present from my Aunt and Uncle. I was so excited to finally get to pull it out last year.



You can see what I mean about where its placed better in the next shot. Last year I bought these green ornaments on clearance and I filled this large vase with them for the kitchen table....

So as I was preparing for our Christmas guest I was rearranging things in the top of the china cabinet and decided to use this bowl for our Christmas cards...



Then I put it on our coffee table for a holiday decoration. Also, growing up my mom always had a bowl of green and red M&Ms for Christmas....

 

This cookie jar found its way to our house. I put left it on the counter for a fun Christmas touch.


Finally, we got this cute mailer from a church in the mail. We've gotten a few of them and I was inspired by Sherry at YHL to turn it into festive art. I couldn't find a frame around the house, so I just reorganized our fridge and added a cute festive touch.

                          
I am off to finish cleaning! Thanks everyone for your help yesterday. I am going to take a break for the rest of Advent and this Christmas season to spend time with my loved ones! See you when I get back!



2 comments:

  1. I love vases filled with bulbs. So simple, pretty and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I should have taken pics of other decorations too lol. Love to put ornaments in vases too. Very pretty tree and other decorations too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.