Pinterest Verification

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Another thought for Christmas

I know that yesterday I talked about the things on my Christmas list, but there were somethings I didn't mention.

I would also really like a goat or a chicken or even a cow. No, not for me, or in Farmville, but for someone in need.

Goat
Click here to get Images  & Goat Pictures

Did you know that for as little as $70 you can send a goat to a family in need this Christmas. The family can use the goat milk for their own nutritional purposes as well as sell the excess to generate income. Baby chicks are only $14. Check this online catalog out. It is from Samaratin's Purse so I know it can be trusted. There are items for as low at $5 (milk for a child for a week) up to $10,000(a filtered water well to provide safe drinking water for a community.) But its the low cost of things that is incredible.

$6 - a blanket for a child
$9 - food for a baby for a WEEK
$100 - a household water filter for a family

You can also share the cost. So for $20 you can pitch in to that well I was talking about above. This is part of the high dollar items. The ones that make a difference in a community not only an individual life.

What a cool way to spread the love of God and the true spirit of Christmas this season.

So yeah, feel free to give me "sports gear" or "clothes and shelter" I would understand you heart. Besides if you put it that way, there is nothing I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.