Pinterest Verification

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advent: My Favorite Christmas Album

So my all-time favorite Christmas Album is getting older. It is Point of Grace's album A Christmas Story.

(via)


Let me tell you, one of my best friends and I will rock this CD all year long. Christmas in July - Check! Rough day in October - Just the cure! Mid-winter blahs in February - Only 10 more months til Christmas! Perfect spring weather in May - Seems like the perfect accompaniment! we also have hand motions at just the right parts. My actual copy of this album has been played so many times it is worn out. It skips and jumps but I just sing right along. I have finally had to resort to the Spotify version.

When I have a little extra Christmas money I like to buy another Christmas CD to add to my collection. I think its time that if I buy one, I replace this one.

This is my favorite song from the CD:



Nothing gets me in the Christmas spirit faster than popping in this CD. What gets you in the mood for Christmas? Whats your favorite Christmas CD?

By the way, if you are keeping track at home, this is my 100th Blog post! Thanks for being such amazing readers!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 100th post!

    My all-time favorite Christmas album is the original Mariah Carey Merry Christmas. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.