Pinterest Verification

Friday, November 18, 2011

Well Hello There!

I've been a little MIA as of late. My life has required me to be more "IA" than normal lately. I've had a lot of balls in the air trying to juggle them and I had to let this one drop. I am planning on trying to do a Week of Thanks again this year. Maybe I can successfully complete it this time! 

There is another reason I haven't really be blogging much. I like to keep things here positive. Lately, I've been in a funk and kind of negative in my thinking. I realized last night that I should have been using the blog for some positive thinking! 

I did manage to do a "photoshoot" of Mary so look for some pictures on Monday

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well. Lets catch up! Whats been going on in your world?

3 comments:

  1. So easy to get busy and past positive this season, sending you a hug from here! Look forward to Monday's pictures!
    Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry things have been rough! Just remember, though, it's not a sin to feel down and not-positive sometimes. And it's healthy to talk to people about it instead of keeping it all inside. I learned that the hard way.

    I hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, girls! I had a great weekend and feel very recharged!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.