Pinterest Verification

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Week of Thanks: Today

Today

I am thankful for my family. We will spend the day with Pop Rock's family. They treat me like one of their own. Its beautiful. To them I am a daughter and a sister and an aunt.

Today

I am thankful for my parents. They are wonderful. Even though they are far away they are there for me. They love me more than I understand. To them I am a daughter and an integral part of their lives.
(Happy Birthday, Daddy!)

Today

I am thankful for my brother. It is a magnificent thing to have an older brother. He is someone I know is always on my side. To him I am a little sister, the one to plan with.

Today

I am thankful!

Today

I am very very very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.