Pinterest Verification

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Week of Thanks: Friends are Friends Forever

I know I've told you, but I have the most amazing friends in the world. They keep me grounded, but build me up. They encourage me and love me. They pray for me. Do you know how much better your life is when someone prays for you?

I realize that maybe I don't say enough how thankful I am for my friends. I truly am so thankful. It is incredible to share the journey of life with them.

Let me tell you about my friends.

Some are younger than me. Some are older than me. Both help me keep my perspective. The younger ones allow me to remember what it was like to be innocent and optimistic. The older ones share wisdom and a shoulder to lean on.

Some are married. Some are not. Both are important.

Some are very similar to me. Some are very different. Both help me in different ways. Either to gain perspective or to keep me grounded where I need to be.

Today, I am thankful for all my friends. If you are reading this and wondering if I mean you - I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.