Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week of Thanks: Beauty

I am so thankful for the beauty in the world. Pop Rocks and I recently had the opportunity to spend some time in God's beautiful creation. It was a wonderful time. God's amazing creativity in creation never ceases to awe me. There is so much that God has done in our world that it causes me to fall in love with Him more and more.

(Hacked from my BIL's facebook)

There is also so much beauty in the people too. When I see the beauty in people it makes me wonder how sometimes I don't let myself be beautiful! There is so much love inside of people. It means so much to see people be kind and loving to others. If I could be more beautiful surely more people would see the beauty of God and find Him.

What do you find beautiful? What does it mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.