Pinterest Verification

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday's Song: Where I Belong

So today's song is one that is rather new. Somehow though it sums up the anthem that has been in my heart for awhile now. 

All I know is I'm not home yet.
This is not where I belong
Take this world and give me Jesus
This is not where I belong.

I find myself yelling singing this as loud as possible while banging the steering wheel. I just had to share. You can listen to Building 429's song on their website, along with most of their album. I should also mention that these guys played a concert at Tennessee District Camp for the Church of the Nazarene. Pop Rocks and I met them after the concert and they are genuinely nice guys with an amazing heart.

There is also a cool video of them playing the song live. It looks like it is in their recording company's office. Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.