Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Advent

So the Advent season started on Sunday and tomorrow will start the Advent calendar. I loved ours as a child. It was a story of a bear and you moved him through the house for the 24 days before Christmas.

I thought I would do my best to celebrate Advent this year with 24 different Christmas themed blog posts. You will have to tune each day to see what it is. There will be lots of Christmas songs along the way. Neat gift ideas and other exciting features.

There won't be a Word for Wednesday post this week unless you count Advent.

I was inspired by some pretty cool Advent calendars on the interwebs.

advent calendar pillow

One was this Advent Calendar with how to make instructions from The Lettered Cottage. This is a great and fun blog.


This is a really cool advent calendar that is available for purchase from Jessi at Naptime Diaries. I am a new reader of her blog and her prints are awesome... they might just show up in a gift post. I especially love her Christmas Cards. And it doesn't hurt that she lives in what I call my hometown.

(via)

Also, I opened up the Christmas 2011 of Angry Birds Seasons and saw that it was an Advent Calendar of its own.

Are you doing an Advent Calendar? We don't have one yet... maybe in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.