Pinterest Verification

Monday, October 17, 2011

Merry Mary Monday: Lazy Dog Edition

So its no big secret that Mary likes to lay around. In fact, that is her number one priority each day. The other day she was sleeping on the couch.


Then later she was still laying on the couch. It was Saturday and I had hurt my back on Friday so I pretty much laid on the couch all day too. But that evening she was so tuckered out this happened. 




As soon as I got the picture, her tongue went back in because she was clearly embarrassed that she had been caught. We laughed.

2 comments:

  1. This whole thing made me laugh. Hope your back feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! My back is much better thanks! I actually took these two weekends ago! I'm just slow in posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.