Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sometimes you have to Play Catch-up

I realize that its been awhile. I had a post written that I never posted. Maybe I'll post it soon, I have to think about it some more. A lot has happened lately and I've been meaning to write. I guess I might as well start with something exciting....

I went to see Taylor Swift if concert two point 5 weeks ago. It was amazing! I went with my friends Debra and Brenda. For a complete run down with awesome pics (including yours truly) check out Brenda's post. I, as usual, only had a cell phone. (ps... you should follow her blog - its lots of fun!)

The other night I went with a group of friends to see the Lion King in 3D. It was one of the Disney movies I remember seeing in the theaters as a kid - back when movies were affordable. It was a great time and it was fun to watch a childhood movie in a different way. The 3D was cool, but not really all that exciting. There was only a few parts where things were actually floating in front of your face or looked like you could touch them.

I also helped to chaperone our Tennessee preteen retreat. It basically a lock-in with two services. It was so much fun to hang out with "my kids." One of the girls gave me a friendship bracelet and it really made my week. Hopefully I can get back to posting more regularly. Things have been extremely hectic in my life, so I've needed the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.