Pinterest Verification

Monday, September 12, 2011

Merry Mary Monday: Weekend Update Edition

Mary and I had some quality snuggle time on the couch this weekend. I thought I would show the progression of how Mary snuggles....

This was the beginning of the night she was right next to me, but under the bigger blanket...



 She moved away from me and burrowed under the big blanket, just to most of her body out.  I guess she got hot.

Eventually I looked over and saw this. I call it her hide-and-seek-If-I-act-like-I-don't-need-attention-maybe-I'll-get-some method.


Sorry for the cell phone pictures, but that is all I had.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, so cute! My doxie Zoe used to cuddle under the blanket with me :)

    New follower, please stop on by
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.