Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

He's an On-time God

I haven’t written in awhile. Our family’s schedule changed again and it has made it more difficult to write. It has not been impossible, I’ve just been too scattered and in need of a respite.

I’ve been in the middle of different things in my life and they have been good. I’ve been spending lots of time with lots of really amazing friends. Its been what my soul has needed.

I don’t have much to say to day, except to say that God is so faithful. It seems like over and over again I cry out to Him about certain issues in my life. Most of which are outside of my control and all the more daunting. I always seem to hear Him tell me that He has it under control. Its his and I don’t need to cry fret agonize worry about it. I seem to keep a tight grip on these things. One of these things has been taken care of - not on my time, but on His time. I am basking in the joy of being taken care of by my Father.

He is a good good good good God!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.