Pinterest Verification

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sunday's Song: 7.23.11

Francesca Battistelli - Beautiful Beautiful*

This song always makes me cry, only if I listen to it from the beginning. Pop Rocks thinks I'm weird because of it. I don't care and tell him its a girl thing, he wouldn't understand anyway. I think I've said it before, but the only ones who knows me on the inside are me and God. Everyone else only knows what I choose to reveal to them. This song talks about how God takes our uglyness and makes it beautiful!

The first line: "Don't know how it is you looked at me and saw the person that I could be." Just gets to me. I hope that it means something to you too! 

*The official video can't be embedded, so you will have to go Youtube to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.