Pinterest Verification

Friday, July 22, 2011

Reese Update

 
(Via)





So I watched The Man in the Moon over the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. The movie is a sweet and sad story about a girls coming of age. It is set in the '50's (maybe) and is very engaging story. Reese Witherspoon plays 14 year old Danny who falls in love with the son of an old friend of her parents. 

This was one of her first movies and she does a great job. Her southern heritage shines through in her true accent (think Sweet Home Alabama) and she seems sweet and innocent. I don't want to ruin the movie even if it is about 20 years old, so check it out! It is rated PG-13 but I think it more appropriate for a slightly older audience. 

It also stars Sam Waterston (think Law and Order) and Jason London.

5 comments:

  1. I've seen quite a few of Reese's movies - love Sweet Home Alabama - but have not seen this one. Wasn't she in one recently that was set in a circus? I thought it looked good but never got around to seeing it.

    My husband and son are gone so I've been trying to squeeze in some dvd's that I know they won't watch :). YaYa Sisterhood, etc. Love a good chick flick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The circus on is "Water for Elephants." I haven't seen it yet either, I want to read the book first!

    I always watch chick flicks and animated movies when my husband isn't home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I saw this on TV once... does something happen with a tractor? If it's the movie I'm thinking of, it is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite movies! My mom got me hooked on it when I was in high school. So good. I'm glad you enjoyed it, friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda, yes it involves a tractor.

    Erin, I really will be watching it again! I hope you are well. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.