Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Its Wednesday

Life has been really busy lately. Last weekend I helped out with the preteen retreat at church. Its one of my most favorite events in the children's department. I love the preteen age group. They are thoughtful and fun. I had a blast. 


When we got to devotions the first night one of the kids came up to me and said, "I finished Dueteronomy!" (At least I think it was Dueteronomy and I hopeI spelled it right.) I was really confused and then he showed me his worn out read through the Bible page. It sure was marked off through Dueteronomy. (You read through other parts of the Bible at the same time.) I was so proud of him! I have unfortunately let mine go. I was encouraged to go pick mine back up and start again. If he can make it through Dueteronomy, I sure can try harder!

So I am not going to be leading in the kids department at church on Wednesday night once the new school year starts. I'll still be helping and involved, just not leading the service. Consequently I need a new name for my Wednesday posts. I would like to continue posts concerning my faith so  maybe something on that. I NEED YOUR HELP! Tell me your thoughts....

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing. I don't think I read Deuteronomy till I was in my 20s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I still haven't actually read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'm a little strange, okay who am I kidding, I am strange, but I kind of like the idea of Wednesday's Window. Let us see what you saw through your window (i.e. eyes, heart, thoughts, etc) on Wednesday. Just an idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.