Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dear Monday: An Open Letter from Tuesday

Dear Monday,

Thanks for all you did. You helped me to forget purse at home, and not realize it until I was already parked at work. I didn't have plans this messed up, at all, really, I promise.

You know, Sunday helped me to remember to put more tea bags in my bag for my 2:30 feeling. They were at home. When I was exhausted. With a headache. Oh yeah, any soda money I had was there too!

Monday, you always get me down. I wish I could end this standing date we have each week. But, I can't. I'm required to see you each week, something about it means that I get to keep going, on to Tuesday.

Well, today is Tuesday and here I am. I don't have to worry about you for awhile now, Monday. 

Good luck this week. I won't miss you!

E

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.