Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Christmas in July

(Via)

I am aware that Christmas in July was technically yesterday, but I've been thinking/working on it for a bit now. I am usually more of a procrastinator than a planner, but this year I am trying hard to plan ahead. This will help both financially and in better thought out gifts. I tend to come up with ideas for gifts throughout the year and then forget to write them down. Consequently when it comes time to purchase gifts, I have no good ideas. This year I am determined to be different!

I actually decided to make some of the gifts that I am giving and that takes practice. Have I mentioned yet that I love Pinterest? (Well, I do. You can find my boards on there and see some of things I love. Not yet a member? I have 5 invitations to pass along and will give them to the first five people to comment below. I will need your email address, but can get it from you another way if needed.) I have used it to find lots of great craft projects (like the picture above) that I am hoping to do in my house or for other people. I have actually already done a few and will be sharing them in the future!

When do you start working on Christmas gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.