Pinterest Verification

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Siteseeing: Urban Dictionary

So the other day I was given a very unkind chewing out via phone from someone I had never met. I didn't take it personally, it wasn't my fault afterall. I just happened to be the person who answered the phone. In the course of the colorful diatribe, there was a phrase used that I had never heard before.

Well I was telling someone about it, as the situation necessitated and mentioned the phrase. Well, apparently I should have looked it up in Urban Dictionary. (Please keep in mind that this is not a very family friendly website and is not really suitable for children, if it is even suitable for adults.) 

Fortunately the person I was telling knows me and knows how naive I really am and didn't get offended. I was however rather embarrassed...

Lesson learned: look it up before you repeat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.