Pinterest Verification

Friday, June 17, 2011

Movie Project

When I was in college some friend and I (though mostly my friends) decided that we should do a themed weekly movie night and spend a semester watching Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. (Why, yes I did just have to Google his last name.) It was a blast. The best was that the movie night just kept getting bigger and by Christmas we had a big party to watch Jingle all the Way

Last weekend there appeared to be nothing exciting on TV so I decided to watch part of the MTV Movie Awards and got to see Reese Witherspoon accept her big award. (This is not family friendly viewing.) I had heard about her acceptance speech and had already meant to look it up for myself anyway. (There was also the first preview for Twilight: Breaking Dawn, but anyway.) At some point in the show there was a montage of Reese's movies and I realized how few I had actually seen, so I decided to watch as many as I could over the summer. I added them to Netflix last night and chances are good I won't watch all of them, but here's to the old college try!

All that to say that when I watch them, I will be letting you know what I think about them. Here. On my blog. 

Its like college, only virtual.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea!!

    My hands-down favorite Arnold movie is Kindergarten Cop. "Who is your daddy and what does he do?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindergarten Cop was definitely one of my highlights from that semester.

    I also really love the Terminator trilogy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.