Pinterest Verification

Friday, June 3, 2011

brain:drain

I’ve had a lot of scatter thoughts on my mind lately, but nothing has seemed to make it here. So I thought I would put all of it together for a post... Here goes!

Its been a short work, which has been nice. I can’t seem to figure out what day it is though. Everyday feels like it should be some other day.

I’m super excited about going on vacation eventually. I already started making packing lists. This could be good (i.e. we manage to take everything we need) or bad (i.e. we take way too much). Either way it feels good to be prepared.

On Sunday I sobbed my way through watched the movie “Letters to God” about a little boy with cancer. It made me really think about the way I am using God’s love to change the world and am I. It was also a really good reminder that you are never to young or to old to fall in love with Jesus.

Wednesday was a night off from church. It was very enjoyable to go home and chill out. I had originally planned to go to the gym, but decided to take a real night off and go straight home. That means I have to go tonight or in the morning, which is kind of a bummer now that I think about it.

I know that I talk about how amazing my friends are a lot, but they really are... I have some wonderful friends who just bought their first home. I am excited to get to see it for the first time this weekend. I have another friend who is having a birthday and I am excited to celebrate it this weekend too!

So what are your weekend plans?

2 comments:

  1. Due to the 3-day weekend, I was confused on the days too. Not much planned for this weekend...my daughter's dance class show is the big thing I guess. =p We're not taking a vacation until September but I feel like I should start a list too.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week was kept busy by two doctors appointments. Wednesday I had to keep my oldest home from school and take her in, viral infection was the verdict and back to school she went. My youngest had a follow up appointment yesterday and we received good news about her immunesystem. It is almost normal now.
    This weekend is all about crafting and chilling out with the kids. I just have to figure out if I'm needed at church for my MOPS group this Sunday or if I can skip and head down to the Aquarium instead. I think I'll end up at church.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.